Texas Ft. Worth Mission

Monday, August 8, 2016

To Our Loving Mothers

July 28, 2016

I have to post my first "random mom" picture that I received! It absolutely made my day.  A kind woman was leaving the Provo Temple at the same time Beau's district was and thought she would ask to take a picture of them so she could send it to their mothers.  She took the time to get all their parents cell phone numbers and send this picture with the text from them, "To our loving mothers from District 37F".  Thank you, thank you random mom!
From L to R: Elder Bodine, Elder Power, Elder White, Elder Jeffs, Elder Laris, Elder Norrris, Elder Dertina & Elder McCann
 
Here are some more pictures of Beau's District.
I think this is a picture they took after receiving a care package we sent with chips and salsa in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment